Sheldon Phillips are recruiting experienced Care Workers to work in a Reablement and Assessment Team team for our local authority client in South London.
Pay: Up to £11 per hour
You will be working on a shift rota, shifts include 07:00am-13:00pm and 16:00pm-22:30pm.
As a Care Worker in South London you will be;
- Assisting service users with Personal, Practical and social support activities.
- Working within a reablement model of care
- Promoting and encouraging Independence, Choice, Health and Well-Being at all times
- Contributing to the development and implementation of outcomes based on support plans
- Working with service users to identify individual aims and goals to work towards
To Work as a Care Worker you will need;
- A minimum of 3 Years’ experience in a similar role
- The following Certifications/Qualifications
- First Aid Certificate
- Food Hygiene
- Health and Safety
- Infection Control
- Manual Handling Trained
- Moving Handling
- NVQ Level 2 in Care
- Safeguarding – annual
- Knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity issues
- Ability to case record, report, and letter write.
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to personalise your job search
- Free DBS Check
- Market leading rates of pay
- Access to a CPD training fund
If you are interested in the role of a Care Worker in South London, please contact Courtney Giles on 01635 226 350.