Sheldon Phillips are recruiting experienced Case Workers to work within an Early Help team for one of our local authority clients in North London.
Pay: Up to £18 per hour.
As a Case Worker in North London you will be;
- Working with Families by listening and offering advice and guidance to develop and enhance parenting skills
- Completing assessments using Early Help Framework
- Supporting high-risk families who do not meet the thresholds of specialist services
- Holding a number of complex cases
To Work as a Family Support Worker you will need;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Confidence in Holding Complex Cases
- Experience using systems such as Excel, Access, Liquid Logic ETC.
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to personalise your job search
- Free DBS Check
- Market leading rates of pay
- Access to a CPD training fund
If you are interested in the role of a Case Worker in North London, please contact Courtney Giles on 01635 226 350.