Qualified Social Worker – Children in Care – Southeast London
Role: Qualified Social Worker
Location: South East London
Team: Children in Care
Pay: £40,471 - £44,928 (D.O.E.)
Contract: Full Time (Permanent)
Our Local Authority client in South East London is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children in care team in Children’s Services.
There is an incentive scheme in place to increase salary packages within the region of £40,471 - £44,928 pa.
As a Qualified Social Worker on the Children in Care team in Southeast London, you will need to have at least 1 year post qualifying experience in a similar team or have completed an ASYE.
To be considered as a Qualified Social Worker for this role in South London you will also need:
Social Work Qualification
Recent DBS Check
- You will be managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision
- Undertaking focused, analytical assessments
- Creating SMART care plans and reviews
- Ensure that all looked after children receive a service that reflects the Local Authorities commitment
- Demonstrate and model good practice that reflects a commitment to relationship and strengths-based practice, working collaboratively with children and their families.
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to support your job search
Market leading rates of pay
If you are interested in the role as a Qualified Social Worker within a Children in Care team in South East London, contact Fred Thomas on 01635 226350.