Sheldon Phillips are recruiting for experience Family Support Workers to work with families, Children, and Young People for our local authority client in Central London.
Pay: Up to £20 per hour.
As a Family Support Worker in Central London you will be;
- Delivering family services while adhering to national legislative guidance, policies and initiatives
- Meeting Statutory obligations and duties in relations to Children in Need, Child Protection and Young People Leaving Care to ensure that the service In accessible to children and families from all backgrounds
- Using appropriate assessment tools and intervention packages
- Holding your own caseload of children and their families
- Making necessary referrals and liaising with relevant services and organisations
To Work as a Family Support Worker you will need;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in planning and facilitating intervention packages to families, children and young people
- To be confident in using recording systems and IT
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to personalise your job search
- Free DBS Check
- Market leading rates of pay
- Access to a CPD training fund
If you are interested in the role as a Family Support Worker in Central London, please contact Courtney Giles on 01635 226 350.