Sheldon Phillips is recruiting for experienced Family Support Workers to work within the Early Help Team in East London.
Pay: Up to £20 per hour
As a Family Support Worker in East London you will be;
- Delivering support in the home or in other areas to a diverse community
- Working as part of a team of practitioners delivering early intervention and family support across the borough
- Working with families who have found themselves intentionally homeless and/or impacted by a crisis requiring help
- Holding your own caseload of children and their families
- Working with mental ill health, substance misuse, domestic violence, learning disabilities and other factors that could impede effective parenting.
To Work as a Family Support Worker you will need;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in assessments, child development, family support and writing reports.
- A strong understanding of safeguarding
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to personalise your job search
- Free DBS Check
- Market leading rates of pay
- Access to a CPD training fund
If you are interested in the role as a Family Support Worker in East London, please contact Courtney Giles on 01635 226 350