Sheldon Phillips are recruiting experienced Occupational Therapists to work in an Adults social care team for our local authority client in South London.
Pay: Up to £30 per hour.
As an Occupational Therapist in South London you will be;
- Undertaking elements of hospital discharge work
- Providing quick responses to prevent unnecessary hospital admissions
- Designing and delivering individual Occupational therapy treatment
- Performing Specialist Occupational therapy assessments
- Planning discharge from the service in partnership with patients and their families
To Work as an Occupational Therapist you will need;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in planning and facilitating intervention packages
- Full Occupation Therapy Qualification
- HCPC registration
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to personalise your job search
- Free DBS Check
- Market leading rates of pay
- Access to a CPD training fund
If you are interested in the role as an Occupational Therapist in South London, please contact Courtney Giles on 01635 226 350.