Sheldon Phillips are recruiting experienced Occupational Therapists to work in a Childrens Social Care team for our local authority client in East London.
Pay: Up to £30 per hour.
As an Occupational Therapist in East London you will be;
- Working in a Multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments
- Supporting, planning and reviewing people with a range of health conditions and their carers
- Holding a mixture of complex and standard OT cases
To Work as an Occupational Therapist you will need;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position/ Working as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
- Full Occupation Therapy Qualification
- HCPC registration
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to personalise your job search
- Free DBS Check
- Market leading rates of pay
- Access to a CPD training fund
If you are interested in the role as an Occupational Therapist in East London, please contact Courtney Giles on 01635 226 350.