Role: Qualified Social Worker
Location: Central London
Team: Practice Development Team
Pay: £43 per hour
Contract: Full-Time Locum
In the office: Hybrid
Are you a motivated and experienced Practice Development Team Manager looking to take on an exciting role for a local authority in Central London?
At Sheldon-Phillips, we are seeking an individual with a passion for organisational development to join the Practice Development team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of service improvement initiatives, developing and maintaining effective relationships with senior stakeholders, and supporting the team in achieving their objectives.
The Practice Development Team Manager will be expected to have:
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a local authority setting
• A track record of successfully leading service improvement initiatives
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to think strategically and tactically
• A strong understanding of service improvement principles
• A commitment to working collaboratively with stakeholders
In return, we can offer you:
• A competitive hourly rate of £43
• The opportunity to work in a leading local authority
• Flexible and hybrid working options
• An environment that supports professional development and progression
• The chance to make a real difference to the lives of local citizens
If you believe you have the skills and experience to excel in this role, please contact Josh on 01635226350, or email email@example.com with an updated CV.
We look forward to hearing from you.