Role - Practice Manager
Team - Assessment
Pay - £40.50 Per Hour
Location - East London
Are you an experienced and motivated Practice Manager with a passion for Adults Assessement & Intervention?
We are looking for a Practice Manager with excellent interpersonal skills to join a forward-thinking team located in the East of London. This is a hybrid role where you will need to be comfortable with working both remotely and onsite.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience within Adults Assessement & Intervention and a commitment to the highest standards of care. You will need to demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with service users and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have a defined skill set, such as
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of Adults Assessement & Intervention
• Experience in a Practice Manager role
• Ability to use IT systems and Microsoft Office packages
• A commitment to the highest standards of care and safety
• Ability to prioritise tasks and manage a caseload
• Experience of fundraising and developing services
• Ability to build relationships and liaise with stakeholders
In return, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive hourly rate of £40.50 and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
If you feel you are the right person for the job, please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing your experience and how you feel you can bring value to this role.
Please contact Josh on 01635 226350 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org