Qualified Social Worker – Adults Disabilities – Wiltshire
Role: Qualified Social Worker
Team: Lifelong Disabilities
Pay: £35 per hour
Contract: Full-Time Locum
In the office: Remote working with Visits
We are working with a Local Authority in Wiltshire that is looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their flourishing Adults Disabilities team in Adults Services.
They need a Qualified Social Worker that is ready to help vulnerable children and their families really succeed and affect change. This Local Authority offers regular support and supervision to ensure the social workers' voice is heard.
Currently, the team are working from home, but you will be required to travel to areas you will cover to complete face-to-face visits, which are up to 3 days per week.
Benefits of working with Wiltshire:
- Working patterns to fit your life and commitments, including flexible working options from across Wiltshire including working from home
- Provide free parking in the locality of our hubs and use of a pool car scheme
- A laptop so you can work flexibly from any location across the county enabling you to be more effective and flexible in your practice
You also need:
- Social Work England Registration
- Social Work Qualification
- Right to Work in the UK
Why use Sheldon Phillips to find your next role? It's simple really - we aren't pushy or too needy.....we know that what you want is to be listened to! You want an agency that will proactively look for what you want to do, rather than us focussing on the roles that will benefit us financially.
That's why we have been so successful, because this is YOUR job search, not ours.
If you want to know more about this Qualified Social Worker role in Wiltshire, give Fred Thomas a call on 01635 226350
Oh, and if you pass our details onto a friend and we place them, we are paying a massive £300 referral bonus for successful placements (Terms and conditions apply)