Qualified Social Worker – Children With Disabilities – Kent
Role: Qualified Social Worker
Team: Children With Disabilities
Pay: Up to £41,054
Contract: Full Time (Permanent)
Our Local Authority client in Kent is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Children With Disabilities team in Children’s Services.
There is an incentive scheme in place to increase salary packages within the region of up to £41,054
As a Qualified Social Worker on the Children With Disabilities team in Kent, you will need to have at least 2 years post qualifying experience in a similar team and to have completed an ASYE.
To be considered as a Qualified Social Worker for this role in Kent you will also need:
Social Work Qualification
Recent DBS Check
- You will be managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision
- Undertaking focused, analytical assessments
- Creating SMART care plans and reviews
- Ensure that all children With Disabilities receive a service that reflects the Local Authorities commitment
- Demonstrate and model good practice that reflects a commitment to relationship and strengths-based practice, working collaboratively with children and their families.
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to support your job search
Market leading rates of pay
If you are interested in the role as a Qualified Social Worker within a Children With Disabilities team in Kent, contact Fred Thomas on 01635 226350