Qualified Social Worker - Assessment Team - Kent
Role: Qualified Social Worker
Pay: Up to £40,471 per annum
Contract: Full Time (Permanent)
Our Local Authority client in Kent is currently looking for a Qualified Social Worker to join their Assessment team in Children’s Services.
There is an incentive scheme in place to increase salary packages within the region of up to £40,471 per annum.
As a Qualified Social Worker on the Assessment team in Kent, you will need to have at least 12 months post qualifying experience in a similar team or have completed an ASYE.
To be considered as a Qualified Social Worker for this role in Kent you will also need:
Social Work Qualification
Recent DBS Check
Duties include but not limited to:
- Demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations
- To work with children and families in a variety of diverse and complex contexts, such as mental ill health, disability, substance misuse, domestic abuse, sexual and criminal exploitation, radicalisation, poverty, discrimination, and immigration.
- Provide expert advice and support to less experienced staff on aspects of casework ensuring a high level of practice is demonstrated.
- Lead on an area of practice (i.e. contextual safeguarding, completion of DV risk assessments, etc) for the team or service and support others to enhance their knowledge and skills in relation to that subject.
- To be a Signs of Safety Champion and consistently use the Signs of Safety practice model in assessments and interventions with looked after children, their families, and their carers.
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to support your job search
Market leading rates of pay
If you are interested in the role as a Qualified Social Worker within an Assessment team in Kent, contact Fred Thomas on 01635 226 350.
NOTE: We are offering a referral bonus of up £300 (Terms and Conditions apply)