Sheldon Phillips are a niche recruitment agency that specialize in the recruitment of Qualified Social Workers for Local Authorities, Private Companies and Charities all over the UK. After a sustained period of growth, we need a Recruitment Administrator to join our team.
The role involves a number of varied tasks which include but are not limited to:
- Submitting and chasing timesheets
- Using XERO software to raise invoices and send remittances
- Liaising with Umbrella Companies to request invoices for candidates
- Overseeing the compliance function for the business to ensure contractors are compliant and submitting audits
- Using and helping to improve our internal CRM
- General office administration
Ideally you will have experience working as a Recruitment Administrator or a general office administration role, however this is not a pre requisite as full and in depth training will be provided.
You will be hard working, focused and ambitious. The compliance function will evolve as grow as a business to include a dedicated payroll and compliance team. This will lead to further career development opportunities.
This is a full time position working Monday to Friday, however we can support flexible / part time working if required. You will benefit from a generous annual leave package and also our workplace pension scheme. We have just moved into brand new, modern offices in Newbury offering a fun working environment with lots of collaborative working!
Free parking is available, there are also local bus routes. We are just a 5 minute walk from Newbury Race course.
Call Jamie Trick, Managing Director on 01635 226 350 to discuss further or apply online.