£22-26k per annum
Sheldon Phillips are a growing recruitment company specializing in the Qualified Social Work sector. After a year of big contract wins and turnover growth, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to lead us into the New Year.
You will need to have 18-24 months experience operating in a 360 role proactively headhunting candidates and developing new and existing clients relationships.
You will be working on the busiest desk we have, which is rare for any agency to offer. Instead of building a desk from scratch, you will have the ability to start billing immediately!
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Resourcing for the best candidates in the marketplace
- Using our in house CRM to find and attract Social Workers known to us
- Speaking to clients to gather information about current vacancies and learn more about their teams and targets, to ensure we find the right people
- Networking with RPO Account Managers to enhance our relationship with them
- Utilising social media to widen your network and create bespoke content
- Meeting face to face with Social Workers to register them with hour agency
Recruitment is a tough job which requires hard work, dedication, tenacity and patience. After a period of induction to the market and our business, you will be given targets to achieve throughout the year. We also use KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) but these are used in a reflective manner to help us improve our performance and identify areas of focus.
You will need to have a passion for sales and be ambitious! You will be given the chance to grow your own team and become part of our company’s fabric. This will only be achieved by working hard.
What will you receive in return?
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped Commission
- Personalised incentive plan that matches your personal goals!
- Access to the best training in the market
- Working on one of the best CRM’s in the sector which is revolutionizing the way we work
- Unrivaled annual leave entitlement
Work hard, play hard is a term used regularly in our sector, but we try and stick to this mantra by offering perks in the office – Beer Fridge, Dart Board, XBOX Console and monthly/annual incentives will form part of your working week!
If you feel you have the experience and passion to achieve great things, contact us on 01635 226 350 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org