Senior Practitioner – Children Looked After - East London
Role: Senior Practitioner
Location: East London
Team: Children Looked After
Pay: up to £52,821 per annum
Contract: Full Time (Permanent)
Our Local Authority client in East London is currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children Looked After team in Children’s Services.
There is an incentive scheme in place to increase salary packages within the region of up to £52,821 per annum
As a Qualified Social Worker on the Looked after Children team in East London, you will need to have at least 1 year post qualifying experience in a similar team .
To be considered as a Senior Practitioner for this role in East London you will also need:
Social Work Qualification
Recent DBS Check
- You will be managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision
- Undertaking focused, analytical assessments
- Creating SMART care plans and reviews
- Ensure that all looked after children receive a service that reflects the Local Authorities commitment
- Demonstrate and model good practice that reflects a commitment to relationship and strengths-based practice, working collaboratively with children and their families.
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to support your job search
Market leading rates of pay
If you are interested in the role as a Senior Practitioner within a Children Looked After team in East London, contact Fred Thomas on 01635 226350.