Are you a Senior Practitioner looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the Leaving Care Team in a London Borough located in the North West of London. This is a great chance to be part of an organisation that is working to make a difference in the lives of young people.
The Senior Practitioner will work with a diverse group of young people who are in or leaving care, providing advice and support to ensure they are given the best start in their adult life. The successful candidate must have a deep understanding of the issues faced by young people in care, as well as a desire to make a positive difference in their lives.
The role requires a minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar role, as well as being Social Work England Registered.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Provide a safe, secure and stable environment for young people in care
• Work closely with social workers, foster carers and other relevant professionals to assess the needs of young people in care
• Monitor the progress of young people in care, making sure their needs are being met
• Develop and review care plans for young people in care
• Liaise with other professionals, families and relevant agencies to ensure the best outcomes for young people
• Provide advice and support to young people in care to help them transition to independent living
The ideal candidate will have:
• A degree or equivalent in social work
• Two years’ experience of working with young people in care
• A good understanding of relevant legislation and regulations
• Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Knowledge of relevant policies and procedures
The successful candidate will be offered up to £38.50 per hour, with flexible and hybrid working options available, as well as free parking.
If you are passionate about making a positive difference in the lives of young people in care and have the required skills and experience, we would love to hear from you.
Please call in on 01635 226350 or email Josh Da Costa at email@example.com