Are you a Senior Social Worker with 3 years' experience in Child Intervention? Are you looking for a new challenge in a vibrant and diverse borough of London?
If so, this is the perfect role for you. Sheldon-Phillips are looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a London borough in Central London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of passionate and dedicated colleagues, providing a front-line service to vulnerable children and their families.
You’ll be responsible for assessing risk, providing advice and guidance to service users, and intervening in order to protect children and young people. You must be Social Work England registered and have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Child Intervention.
We are offering up to £38.50 per hour for this role, as well as the opportunity to work flexibly. We also offer a referral bonus of up to £500. If you think this role is for you, please get in touch by calling 01635 226350 or emailing Josh at email@example.com.
Whilst working with us, you can expect to benefit from:
• A competitive hourly rate
• Flexible working hours
• A vibrant and diverse borough of London
• The opportunity to work with a team of passionate and dedicated colleagues
• A referral bonus of up to £500
The skills and experience required for this role include:
• 3 years’ experience in Child Intervention
• Strong knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Social Work England registration
If you think you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch by calling 01635 226350 or emailing Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.