Are you an experienced Senior Social Worker looking to make a difference in the lives of London's most vulnerable children?
At Sheldon-Phillips, we are looking for a passionate and dedicated Senior Social Worker to join our team and support the West London Borough in providing a safe and enriching environment for children looked after.
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £38.50 per hour, as well as hybrid working options to allow you to work flexibly and still have a good work/life balance. We also offer a generous referral bonus of up to £500.
You will have at least three years’ experience in Children Looked After (CLA) and be Social Work England registered. You will be a great listener and have excellent communication and organisational skills, with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Your duties will include:
• Working with vulnerable children and their families to ensure their safety and wellbeing
• Assessing the needs of children and their families and developing appropriate care plans
• Working with other professionals to deliver integrated services
• Assessing the impact of interventions and making recommendations
• Maintaining accurate records and preparing reports
• Liaising with other relevant agencies
• Working with other professionals to deliver the best possible outcomes for children
• Building strong relationships with families, children and other professionals.
We are looking for a Senior Social Worker who is committed to making a difference and is passionate about delivering high-quality services. You must have a strong understanding of relevant legislation and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you believe you fit the above criteria and have the relevant skills and experience, please get in touch. We would love to hear from you.
Call us on 01635 226350 or email Josh at email@example.com.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.