Social Worker – Localities – Kent
Role: Social Worker
Pay: up to £42 per hour
Contract: Full-Time Locum
In the office: Hybrid
Are you a qualified and experienced Social Worker looking to expand your skills in a Kent Local Authority?
We are seeking a Locum Social Worker to join the Children Localities Team of a Local Authority in Kent. With the right expertise, you will have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of the children and families in the community.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with children and families to identify needs and risks, and develop appropriate plans of action
- Undertaking assessments of children and families to identify their needs, and devising plans to meet those needs
- Working collaboratively with other professionals to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Working with families to create and implement plans to reduce risks and promote positive outcomes
- Liaising with other agencies and organisations to ensure continuity of care and support
- Participating in multi-agency meetings and forums
- Developing and maintaining accurate records and assessments
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (BA/MA/DipSW/CQSW)
- Current Social Work England registration
- Previous experience of working with children and families in a Social Work setting
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with other professionals
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
You will be rewarded with a competitive pay rate of up to £42ph, offering great job satisfaction. As a Locum Social Worker, you will have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of children and families in your local community.
Why use Sheldon Phillips to find your next role? It's simple really - we aren't pushy or too needy.....we know that what you want is to be listened to! You want an agency that will proactively look for what you want to do, rather than us focussing on the roles that will benefit us financially.
That's why we have been so successful, because this is YOUR job search, not ours.
If you want to know more about this Social Worker role in Kent, give Rhys Rafferty a call on 01635 226350.
Oh, and if you pass our details onto a friend and we place them, we are paying a massive £300 referral bonus for successful placements (Terms and conditions apply)