Senior Practitioner – Safeguarding & Care Planning (Project Team) – South East London
Role: Senior Practitioner
Location: South East London
Team: Safeguarding & Care Planning (Project Team)
Pay: up to £38.50 per hour
Contract: Full-Time Locum
In the office: Hybrid
Are you looking to take the next step in your Social Work career? We are looking for an experienced social work professional to join a dynamic team in a Local Authority in South East London. The role will involve supporting and managing staff in timely assessing cases for closure, transfer or step down to Early Intervention Services.
We are searching for a Senior Practitioner, who can hit the ground running and demonstrate an excellent track record of service delivery and working with vulnerable children and families. The successful applicant will have an understanding of the CIN process and the ability to make clear decisions when taking cases to closure or transfer.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Managing a caseload of complex cases within the CIN framework.
• Liaising with multi-agencies, partners and stakeholders.
• Ensuring case files are up to date and accurate.
• Undertaking assessments and reviews.
• Making decisions and recommendations in relation to the best interests of the child.
• Developing and delivering effective interventions.
• Providing support, guidance and coaching to other members of the team.
The successful applicant will have:
• A minimum of three years post-qualifying experience in a similar role.
• A degree in Social Work (or equivalent) and Social Work England registration.
• Excellent knowledge of the CIN process and Safeguarding.
• Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan and manage own workload and prioritise tasks.
• Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
In return, we are offering a competitive rate of up to £38.50ph, for the successful applicant. You will also receive:
• Flexible working hours.
• Supportive team environment.
• Opportunity to work with a wide range of stakeholders.
• Opportunity to take on additional responsibility.
• Continuing professional development opportunities.
If you are an experienced social work professional looking for an exciting new challenge, then we want to hear from you. We are looking for someone who is committed to delivering quality services to vulnerable children and families and can demonstrate an excellent track record in service delivery.
Why use Sheldon Phillips to find your next role? It's simple really - we aren't pushy or too needy.....we know that what you want is to be listened to! You want an agency that will proactively look for what you want to do, rather than us focussing on the roles that will benefit us financially.
That's why we have been so successful, because this is YOUR job search, not ours.
If you want to know more about this Senior Practitioner role in South East London, give Rhys Rafferty a call on 01635 226350.
Oh, and if you pass our details onto a friend and we place them, we are paying a massive £300 referral bonus for successful placements (Terms and conditions apply)