Role: Qualified Social Worker
Location: East/ Central Midlands
Team: CIC (Children In Care)
Pay: £35 per hour
Contract: Full-Time Locum
In the office: Hybrid
Are you a qualified Social Worker, eager to make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable children? If so, this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will join a well-established Children In Care service, in a hybrid/ flexible role, where you can work from home and in the office. You will be part of a supportive team, working with a range of service users to ensure their needs are met.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join the team and provide specialist social work services to children and young people.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• A degree in Social Work, or equivalent, and be registered with SWE (Social Work England)
• Knowledge and understanding of the Children's Act 1989, Children Act 2004 and other relevant legislation
• Proven experience of working with children in care
• Proven ability to work with multi-agency partners and other professionals
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
You must have the ability to use your initiative, work independently, and be able to effectively manage your own workload. You must also be able to work under pressure and be resilient.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an environment where you can make a real difference in the lives of vulnerable children. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £35 per hour, plus flexible working arrangements.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01635226350. We look forward to hearing from you.