Qualified Social Worker – Safeguarding (Exploitation) – Midlands
Role: Qualified Social Worker
Team: Safeguarding – Exploitation
Pay: up to £33.30 per hour
Contract: Full-Time Locum
In the office: Hybrid
Are you a qualified Social Worker looking for a challenging new role in the Midlands?
We have an exciting opening for an Exploitation Safeguarding Social Worker to join a leading organisation in the Midlands. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment, helping to protect children from the threat of exploitation.
The ideal candidate will have considerable experience of working with children and families in a safeguarding environment. You must have experience of working with children and young people who have been affected by exploitation, including modern slavery, child sexual exploitation, radicalisation and trafficking.
You will be responsible for leading and managing safeguarding cases, undertaking assessments, developing plans and providing advice and support. You will be required to work closely with other professionals, agencies and services to ensure that children and young people receive the best possible care and protection.
The successful candidate will possess the following essential skills, experience and qualifications:
• Qualified Social Worker with SWE registration
• A minimum of two years’ experience in working with children and families in a safeguarding environment
• Extensive knowledge of relevant legislation, policy and procedures
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships
• Understanding of the impact of exploitation on children and young people
• Knowledge of the child protection process
In return, you can expect a competitive remuneration package of up to £33.30 per hour, plus a range of other benefits. This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive difference to the lives of vulnerable children and young people, and to build your career in a rewarding and supportive environment.
If this role sounds like something you’d be interested in, then please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to know more about this Adoption role in the Midlands, give
Oh, and if you pass our details onto a friend and we place them, we are paying a massive £300 referral bonus for successful placements (Terms and conditions apply)