Supervising Social Worker - Fostering Team - South West London
Role: Supervising Social Worker
Location: South West London
Pay: Up to £44,658 per annum
Contract: Full Time (Permanent)
Our Local Authority client in South West London is currently looking for a Social Worker to join their Fostering team in Children’s Services.
There is an incentive scheme in place to increase salary packages within the region of up to £44,658 per annum.
As a Social Worker on the Fostering team in South West London, you will need to have at least 2 year post qualifying experience in a similar team or have completed an ASYE.
To be considered as a Social Worker for this role in South West London you will also need:
Social Work Qualification
Recent DBS Check
Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage a complex caseload within a framework of appropriate reflective supervision, undertaking focused, analytical assessments that reflects the Council’s commitment to achieving positive outcomes for our looked after children.
- Demonstrate expert and effective practice in complex situations
- To work with, assess and support foster carers
- Provide expert advice and support to less experienced staff on aspects of casework ensuring a high level of practice is demonstrated.
- To be a Signs of Safety Champion and consistently use the Signs of Safety practice model in assessments with looked after children, their families, and their foster carers.
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to support your job search
Market leading rates of pay
If you are interested in the role as a Qualified Social Worker within an Fostering team in South West London, contact Fred Thomas on 01635 226350