Team Manager - IRO and Quality Assurance - Dorset
Role: Team Manager
Team: IRO and Quality Assurance
Contract: Permanent Full Time
We are working with the local authority of Dorset and we are assisting in their search for a Team Manager to join their stable and committed team of professionals as a Team Manager in the IRO and Quality Assurance team.
They need a Team Manager that is ready to help vulnerable children and their families really succeed and affect change. This Local Authority is known for its beautiful location, easy transport links and excellent training opportunities.
You will be supported by the diverse leadership team that are always there to lend a hand to their Qualified Social Workers and take an active interest in their wellbeing.
You will need to
- be a champion for children;
- be creative in service re-design and the implementation of signs of safety;
- manage staff through periods of change;
- provide good quality supervision to staff to maintain a focus on children’s welfare and outcomes;
- contribute to the quality assurance framework, including challenge within and outside of the organisation;
- be able to write reports and analyse data.
You will need to have at least 5 years post qualifing experience in Childrens Services to be eligible for this post in Dorset for a Team Manager in Quality Assurance.
You also need:
• Social Work England Registration
• Social Work Qualification
• Right to Work in the UK
Why use Sheldon Phillips to find your next role? It's simple really - we aren't pushy or too needy.....we know that what you want is to be listened to! You want an agency that will pro-actively look for what you want to do, rather than us focussing on the roles that will benefit us financially.
That's why we have been so successful, because this is YOUR job search, not ours.
If you want to know more about this Team Manager role in Dorset, give Fred a call on 01635 226350
Oh, and if you pass our details onto a friend and we place them, we are paying a massive £500 referral bonus for successful placements! (Terms and conditions apply)