Sheldon Phillips are recruiting for an experienced Unqualified Case Officer to work within a Youth Offending Service for our local authority client in North East London.
Pay: Up to £27 per hour.
As a Case Officer in North East London you will be;
- Helping to reduce the re-offending and anti-social behavior among young people
- Developing and delivering appropriate interventions
- Working as front line support and managing an active caseload
- Assessing young people at risk of having bail denied by the court
To Work as a Case Officer you will need;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in working with complex children or young adults in criminal justice/care settings
- Have an understanding of issues that may affect young people and children
As an agency, Sheldon Phillips will provide you with:
- A dedicated Recruitment Consultant to personalise your job search
- Free DBS Check
- Market-leading rates of pay
- Access to a CPD training fund
If you are interested in the role as a Case Officer in North East London, please contact Courtney Giles on 01635 226 350.